1. AirAsia (India) Private Limited (“Airline” / “AirAsia India” / “I5”) ‘New Year, New Deals’ offer is valid only for bookings made between 23 Dec 2022 00:01 IST and 25 Dec 2022 23:59 IST for travel from 15 Jan 2023 till 14 April 2023 (“Offer”).
2. Seats are limited and may not be available for all dates, flights, or routes.
3. This is a limited inventory offer, available on a first-come-first-serve basis. In case the seats allocated for this Offer are sold out, regular fares will be featured wherever available for booking.
4. The Offer is applicable on AirAsia India (I5) flights only and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
5. Fares advertised include base fare, taxes, airport charges and do not include convenience fees, or ancillary services.
6. No refunds are permitted after the payment has been made. Cancellations are subject to applicable fees specified at Airline’s official website (www.airasia.co.in).
7. The Airline reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Offer with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination, or suspension by the Airline shall not entitle the passengers to any claim or compensation against the Airline for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, or suspension.
8. The Airline reserves the right to vary, delete, or amend the Offer terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) from time to time without any prior notice which shall be applicable to the passengers at all times.
10. These T&Cs are in addition to and not in substitution of the Conditions of Carriage of AirAsia India which will be applicable upon booking by the passenger. All bookings and travel are subject to AirAsia India’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
11. If any act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Airline and which prevents the Airline from complying with these terms and conditions, the passenger(s) acknowledge and agree not to hold the Airline or the employees liable for any failure to perform or for any delay in performing its obligations.
12. The Airlines’ decision shall be final and binding on any and all disputes arising out of this Offer. These T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters arising out of or due to this Offer.